Fastline Header Banner 002
    Ruthless for a Reason DrAwkwArD's Avatar

Default Trackside Roll On Wheel Chock

Hey guys,

I wanted to pass this deal on because it's pretty damn good. Right now CycleGear has the Trackside roll on stands for $69.99...that's 50% off!!

http://www.cyclegear.com/eng/product...ock/web1007486

They have them in stock at the 45S location...I just bought two of them...can't beat it for that price especially considering the comparable HarborFreight one is the same price right now and not evennear the quality!

http://www.harborfreight.com/motorcy...ock-97841.html

Any sponsors carry this Trackside stand? If so, post up cause I'd much rather people get them off you!!

The cyclegear ones are great! You just roll it on and let go. You can even give the bike a lil shove and it will tip then tip back up. Also when loading a bike you dont have to strap it down hard and overload the forks. Its worth it!!!!

I just bolted this bad boy into the van and it's incredibly solid. Going to bolt the other one beside it and be able to cart around two big bikes...if I didn't have my huuuuge dog kennel behind them I'd be able to strap down a third motorcycle in between and behind the two...three bikes in a VAN!!!

Like a glove.

Damn, wish I would have seen this while I was still in Austin yesterday. I could really use at least one, preferably two so I can ditch my harbor freightie. Hopefully I can pay for one online and have a friend pick them up for me..

Now that's awesome! Now I want a van.